Specialized treatment for specific Ailments
Painful lump around the anus, which protrudes during passing stool, accompanied with pain, bleeding and discomfort.
Harmless growth that hangs off the skin around the anus. This is usually the skin left behind after a hemorrhoid treatment.
A crack or tear in the anal canal, caused due to extra stretching, while passing hard stools or during child birth. It can be painful, because of pus collection and can also bleed.
An abnormal track which develops with internal opening in the anal canal & external opening in the skin near the anus. This tract needs to be closed with healthy granulation tissue.
It is a cyst or a tunnel in skin near the tailbone which gets infected recurrently. It constantly drains pus & blood and have foul odor. The cause is changing hormones, hair growth and friction from clothes or from spending a long time sitting.
Kidney stones (Nephrolithiasis)
When urine gets concentrated with deposits of minerals and acid salts, kidney stones are formed. Stones are hard deposits formed in the kidneys, which can be painful while passing through the urinary tract.
- They can get lodged in the ureters or neck of the bladder causing pain and colic. If left untreated the stone causes obstruction and infection of the kidneys.
- Types of stones:
- Calcium stones are most common. They are made of calcium oxalate. Avoid eating chocolate, beet, spinach wich are rich in calcium oxalate.
- Uric acid can occur in people with gout. When urine gets more acidic due to purines, stones are formed. Purine is a colorless substance in animal protine, such as fish, shellfish and meats.
- Struvite: these stones get very large causing obstruction and infection. Women with repeated urinary tract infections are prone to formation of struvite stones. Treating underlying infections can prevent formation of such stones.
- Cystine: They are rare stones that can occur in both women and men who have genetic disorder cystinuria. Cystine is an acid that leaks from the kidney into urine
- Dietary habits and poor water intake contribute to the disease. Appropriate usage of homoeopathic medicine helps dissolve the renal stones and can help avoid surgical intervention.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOD/PCOS)
- PCOD / PCOS is many a times accompanied with high prolactin levels, hypothyroidism, obesity and delayed menses.
- Our treatment helps improve the lowered metabolism, restore glandular function by balancing the hormones.
- Abnormal facial growth (hirsutism), acne, dryness of skin, hair fall are also taken care.
Cause of PCOS
Factors which play a role:
- Excess insulin: increases androgen production causing difficulty in ovulation.
- Low grade inflammation: women with PCOS show a low-grade inflammation that stimulates polycystic ovaries to produce androgens which can lead to heart & blood vessel problem.
- Hereditary influences: certain genes are linked to PCOS
- Excess androgen: ovaries produce high levels of androgens resulting in hirsutism and acne.
- Complications of PCOS
- Bad gynaec history: Repeated miscarriages or premature birth
- Diabetes during pregnancy or high blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Metabolic complications: high B.P, high D.M, abnormal lipid profile (cholesterol & triglycerides) increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Also, called as underactive thyroid.
Symptoms of hypothyroid: weight gain, fatigue, constipation, feeling chilly, reduced sweating, dryness of skin, thinning of hair, poor memory menstrual irregularities and joint pains.
Homoeopathy, helps treat hypothyroid holistically, because medicine is chosen depending upon person’s mental state, thermal state and other physical characteristics. Each case for us is peculiar, because degree of symptoms and variation in emotions may vary from case to case.
Appropriate diet and exercise regime is advised and life style changes are also emphasized upon.
Sebaceous cyst arises due to the blockade of sebaceous gland. These cysts develop on face, neck and torso. Cyst contains liquid or semiliquid secretion, which become painful and big if left untreated.
People have a repeated tendency to form cyst. So, surgical intervention repeatedly is not possible.
Homoeopathy plays a great role in not only treating and draining these cyst, but also curbing the repeated tendency towards their formation.
Causes of sebaceous cyst: 1) blocked glands. 2) Swollen hair follicles. 3) trauma
It’s an autoimmune disease where cells in your immune system surround and attack your hair follicles causing the hair to fall out in patches. Coin sized patches of hair begin to fall out mainly from the scalp.
The hair follicles are not destroyed and so hair can re-grow if the inflammation of the follicles subsides.
If fibrosed, the hair follicle can never regrow.
Alopecia Areata is a condition where an individual’s go into remissions and symptoms reoccur again after a few years. It needs timely boosting with immunity medicines to prevent relapse.
People with alopecia areata show a family history of autoimmune diseases like diabetes, underactive thyroid, arthritis, which makes them vulnerable to the disease. Aim is to keep up the immune/defence system in order, to prevent the relapse.
Varicose veins are enlarged, swollen and twisted veins, often appearing as blue or dark purple in colour. This happens when faulty valves in the veins allow the blood to flow in the wrong direction or to pool. They an often painful.
Causes for varicose veins include
Age over 50
Standing for long period of time
Family history of varicose veins.
Among other things, veins are responsible for bringing blood back to the heart. Valves assist in this process. With varicose veins and with a related condition called chronic venous insufficiency, poorly functioning valves allow the blood to pool in the lower leg and cause symptoms.
Urticaria also known as hives.
Appearance of swollen, pale red bumps or plaques on the skin as a result of body’s reaction to certain allergens.
The rash is often itchy and feels like its stinging or burning
Triggers can be Food, insect bites, pollen dust, medicine reaction, emotional stress and exercise.
Urticaria can be acute, where in, rashes completely clear up within 6 weeks.
- Chronic urticaria: Rashes persist beyond 6 weeks and often over many years.
- Living with any long-term condition can be difficult. Chronic urticaria can have a considerable negative impact on a person’s mood and quality of life. It can give stress, anxiety and depression.
Frozen shoulder rotator muscle tear
- Frozen shoulder:
- Also, called as adhesive capsulitis.
- Symptoms are stiffness and pain in shoulder joint and loss of normal range of motion.
- Who is at risk for developing frozen shoulder?
1) People having diabetes
2) other health diseases: Includes stroke, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson’s disease.
- Rotator cuff muscle tear:
- Rotator cuff muscle tear are common and increase with age. These may occur in people who have jobs that require repeatedly performing overhead motions e.g. painters and carpenters
- Tear happens because of injury or because of degeneration or wear/ tear of tendon tissue. Repetitive overhead activity or heavy lifting over a prolonged period of time may irritate or damage the tendon.
- Risk factor for developing tear:
- Age: rotator cuff tear is most common in people older than 60
- Construction jobs: occupations such as carpentry or house painting require repetitive arm motions.
- Family history: Genetic components involved with rotator cuff injuries.
Benign prostrate hyperplasia (B.P.H)
- Age related prostate gland enlargement that can cause urination difficulty
- Enlarged prostate gland can cause uncomfortable urinary symptoms, such as blocking the flow of urine out of the bladder. It can also cause bladder, urinary tract or Kidney problems.
- Symptoms includes:
1) frequent or urgent need to urinate
2) Increased urination at night (Nocturia)
3) Difficulty starting urination
4) Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts.
5) Dribbling at the end of urination.
6) Inability to completely evacuate the bladder.
- It’s Viral skin infection, appears as round, firm, pearl shaped painless bumps.
- Spreads through contact with infected person or a contaminated object or sharing of personal belongings of affected individuals.
- Scratching of the affected area can spread the infection to the surrounding skin.
- The virus can be more difficult to treat if you have a weakened immune system.
- Bumps appear more often on the face and are typically resistant to treatment.
- Surgical intervention is not satisfactory because they spread very quickly and are resistant to any conservative treatment
- Homoeopathy plays a key role in treatment of long standing and recurrent molluscum problem. It stimulates the body’s healing power to fight against the disease.
- Increases the immunity levels and quality of skin also improves.
- The virus can remain dormant in the body for long periods and then reappear when immunity level drops and body’s defense mechanism is compromised, because of poor general health.
Homoeopathy for kidney disorders
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) also known as chronic renal disease is a disorder marked by a gradual loss of renal function. The main function of the kidney is to filter the blood and form urine, which is expelled from the body via the urinary system. If left untreated, this can cause a buildup of excess waste and fluids in the body leading to loss of electrolyte balance in the body which may manifest in the form of fatigue, loss of appetite and malaise.
Risk Factory include high blood pressure, heart disease, and obesity, genetic predisposition to chronic renal disease (CKD).
Female sexual problems
Common causes of sexual problems in women include the following
- Hormonal changes at certain time in a women’s life such as during pregnancy, perimenopause or menopause
- Some illnesses and medications.
- Relationship issues with the partner.
- Past negative experiences.
- Depression, anxiety or stress.
Lack of desire is common and can affect women of any age. Some women have arousal problems, while they may not feel mental or physical excitement during intimacy. Arousal can be affected by many things, like
- How a woman feels about herself or her body.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Less of exercise
- Not getting enough sleep
Pain during intercourse i.e. Sexual pain often refers to two condition:
These conditions can cause symptoms like.
- Tightening of the vaginal muscle that makes penetration difficult
- Burning, pain, tension in the vagina when penetration is attempted
- Intense fear of pain which causes no desire for penetration leading to complete avoidance of sexual activity.
• Vitiligo is patchy loss of skin color which usually first appears on the hands, face and areas around body opening.
• The discolored areas usually get bigger with time. The colour of the skin and hair is determined by melanin. Vitiligo occurs when cell that produce melanin die or stop functioning.
• It’s considered to be an autoimmune disorder. Emotional stress can affect the severity of vitiligo. Hormonal changes that occur during emotional stress can be the trigger.
• The exact cause of disease is unknown, but genetic, hormonal and immunologic factors play an important role in the development of vitiligo.
- Vertigo is a sensation of feeling off balance.
- Feeling of spinning or the world around you is spinning
- Vertigo is caused by an inner ear problem. Common causes include.
- BPPV: Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. It happens when tiny calcium particles are dislodged and get collected in the inner ear. This can happen for no reason and may be associated with age. The function of inner ear is to send signals to the brain about head & body movements relative to the gravity.
- Meniere’s disease: Inner ear disorder, where there is buildup of fluid which causes pressure changes in the ear. It causes episodes of vertigo along with ringing in the ear and hearing loss
- Vestibular neuritis/ labyrinthitis (semicircular causes): It is the affection of inner ear causing inflammation around the nerves. Nerves are responsible for maintaining the sense of body balance.
Vertigo is a feeling, described as: 1) spinning 2) tilting 3) swaying 4) Pulled to one direction
- Vertigo is triggered by a change in the position of your head.