Homoeopathy for respiratory health
Many respiratory diseases are treatable, but it’s important to treat them as early as possible.
Common respiratory disease symptoms include:
- difficulty in breathing
- resistant cough
- wheezing or breathing noisily
- chest discomfort, pain
- chronic mucus
- Coughing out blood
Homoeopathy works best in respiratory complaints by working on the allergies and hypersensitive responses of the patient to the surrounding environment. Continuity of homoeopathic treatment, not only helps in reducing allergies but also improves lung capacity by preventing frequent relapses of infection.
- Allergic rhinitis, tonsillitis, chronic tonsillitis, sinusitis, Bronchial asthma.
- COPD: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- ILD: Interstitial lung disease.
- Emphysema, pleural effusion, pneumonia.
- Pulmonary fibrosis.
- Pulmonary edema.